3679Re: [webalizer] Missing days in my webalizer

    Jul 21, 2008
      > I actually copied the entire stats directory to the new host and combined
      > June's log file from the old server with the log files of the new server.
      > I still not able to get the stats between june 23rd and June 30th.

      Rule #1: Logs must be in chronological order

      Bradford L. Barrett brad at mrunix dot net

      Any GUI that doesn't allow full customization - or does not
      allow you to make it operate and look like any other GUI...
      should be considerd broken. Jim Gettys, X-windows co-author
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic