      From: webalizer@yahoogroups.com [mailto:webalizer@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Peter K Yanke
      Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 12:38 PM
      To: webalizer@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [webalizer] A question

      Just my two cents, but to my understanding the webalizer program is not meant to be a full fledged statistics solution. You may want to try paid services such as Statcounter and others that do what you are talking about and more, or look for a paid solution that can be implemented on your own server. I've never looked at webalizer as anything other than a 'rough idea' of what is going on as far as visitors goes. However, a relatively simple spreadsheet using the right numbers from the webalizer output or even logfiles could get you the info you want to without any kind of fancy web display.
      Like I said...just my two cents...:0)