    Apr 19, 2007

      Just additional info for you… Running stats like that could take days or weeks to generate. A few have tried and on my log files (400-600 Mb per day), well, I quit processing them manually after 18 hours because I want to do something else at that point.

      You can filter out some stats like googlebot by using the hidden tags in the config file. (I’m not sure if this completely removes all stats from googlebot or not though, but it would remove it from the agents section.)

      #2 is the same as the pervious paragraph.

      #3 & #4 this could be a hog of a report to generate if you get tons of users

      #5 you can filter by extensions to

      Btw… Visits are like ‘Sessions’ – a visit is a user hit that hit your pages 1 or more times within X minutes (30 default I think) – if the user comes back 2 hours later, then that is a second visit.

      Like someone else has suggested before I finished  this, you should probably do you own analysis on top of what webalyzer gives you… I’d recommend shoving logs into SQL and then running queries on them there and display as html.