Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

3582Re: [webalizer] Statistics in other language

Expand Messages
  • Marek Simon
    Jan 5, 2007
    • 0 Attachment
      I know, how I can set the encoding either in browser or the document,
      but the problem is deeper. The bad characters and question marks are in
      the document itself, not just in a browser view. I can see them in shell.
      The second problem - I didn't find any lang file for webalizer. It seems
      there is no such file. I installed webalizer from the linux distribution
      (debian sarge), because the maintanance is easy and there is usualy no
      problem with function, since the package systems watches the libs and
      deps. May be it is different here.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic