3580Statistics in other language

  • Marek Simon
    Jan 5, 2007
      Hi, I have debian sarge, webalizer 2.01-31 from debian distribution,
      apache 2.0.x. I have no problem with making stats in english. But I want
      to generate them in czech language with utf-8 or iso8859-2 (Central
      Europe) encoding. The webalizer ought to suport that, but when I set up
      the locales, the webalizer makes the stats with czech messages, but the
      letters from the template are considered as Western encoding and there
      bad characters in output. Have somebody some experiences with
      non-western webalizer?
      Thanks
      Marek
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic