3555Specify permissions on output files?

  • bedlam00x
    Aug 2, 2006
      Hi folks,
      Looked at this one a couple of times but never found an answer.

      Webalizer automatically creates its files with permissions set to:

      -rw-r-----

      In order to get them visible through my webserver I have to change
      them to:

      -rw-r--r--

      I have to do this for all the domains each month when a new monthly
      file is created and I keep getting whinged at because I forget to do it :)

      Is there any way to tell webalizer to create them properly otherwise
      I'll have to set up chmod in a cron job which seems like a cludge of a
      way to do it..

      Ta.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic