3530Re: webalizer & access_log problem...please help

  • robotslover
    Jun 22, 2006
      thanks for your reply. I have it installed on linux. i removed the
      whole package and everything was removed and then i reinstalled it
      and still im getting the old results.

      thanks

      --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, Gavin Westwood <yahoo@...> wrote:

      > robotslover wrote:
      > > Dear All,
      > >
      > > I have a webserver and webalizer running. I have a new website
      and
      > > deleted the access_log cause i need to start a new logging. I
      rerun
      > > webalizer and got results including the old log which i deleted.
      where
      > > does it get it from?
      >
      > In each directory where you have the webalizer stats there is a
      file
      > containing the word "HIST" which contains previous runs data. To
      be
      > sure of only getting fresh data, move all the files in the folder
      (lots
      > of html files) with this to another folder or delete them.
      >
      > Gavin

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic