3503Re: [webalizer] Webalizer Version 2.01 (stat issue)

    Apr 10, 2006
      > Nope does not apply.

      It sure does!

      > All my other subdomain stats are
      > fine just this one is not.

      Makes no difference.. each domain is run seperate, and there is no
      relationship between them unless you have some weird setup.

      > How do I fix it so it
      > starts again for this one sub domain?

      Read the FAQ entry.. can't fix something without any information.
      Just saying it 'stopped' doesn't provide much. Think of it this way,
      suppose I call you up and say 'my car stopped, how do I fix it'..
      what would your response be?

      > --- "Bradford L. Barrett" <brad@...> wrote:
      >

      > > > I have Webalizer Version 2.01 installed and
      > > running
      > > > fine but one of my websites stopped getting stats
      > > in
      > > > August 2005. Why is this? This site is in the
      > > > subdomain stat side on a shared host server.
      > >
      > > http://www.webalizer.org/faq.html (See #19)
      > >
      > > --
      > > Bradford L. Barrett
      > > brad@...
      > > A free electron in a sea of neutrons DoD#1750
      > > KD4NAW
      > >
      > > The only thing Micro$oft has done for society, is
      > > make people
      > > believe that computers are inherently unreliable.

      Those that can, do... Those that can't... Run Windows!!
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic