3492Re: [webalizer] Forbidden

    Mar 16, 2006
      > I keep getting a Forbidden error when i try to load n web browser.

      As Enric has already stated, that's a problem with your web server, not
      the webalizer. If you get a forbidden error, then either the web server
      does not have permissions to get to and display the stats directory, the
      web server is configured to prevent access to that directory, or you have
      some type of access restriction in place to prevent display. Keep in mind
      that the web server generally runs as a different user than what you log
      in as, and must have permissions to enter and read the files/directories
      along the whole path (directory tree) to the directory, not just the
      directory itself.

      > When I check the output dir everything is showning up correctly and I
      > have the right permissions on the folders/files am I missing something
      > else?

      Yup, as otherwise you wouldn't be having the problem :)