3440Problems getting webalizer to work

  • Tim De Grande
    Jan 3, 2006
      Hi all,

      I seem to be unable to get webalizer to run. I downloaded both the
      sources and a compiled version and both gve me errors. Version
      2.01.10 gives me this error when I run 'make':

      gcc -L/usr/local/lib -o webalizer webalizer.o hashtab.o linklist.o
      preserve.o parser.o output.o dns_resolv.o graphs.o -lgd -lpng -lz -lm
      graphs.o(.text+0x5b2): In function `year_graph6x':
      : undefined reference to `gdImagePng'
      graphs.o(.text+0x126d): In function `month_graph6':
      : undefined reference to `gdImagePng'
      graphs.o(.text+0x1c2b): In function `day_graph3':
      : undefined reference to `gdImagePng'
      graphs.o(.text+0x23a6): In function `pie_chart':
      : undefined reference to `gdImagePng'
      collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
      make: *** [webalizer] Error 1

      The compiled version says "error while loading shared libraries:
      libpng.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

      Can anyone tell me what's going wrong and what I can do to fix it?

      Thanks in advance.

      Tim De Grande.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic