3429Re: [webalizer] Downloading files from the Webalizer site

  • Mardi Rollow
    Dec 27, 2005
      Enric,

      Thank you for the file!

      Mardi

      Enric Naval wrote:
      Looks like the FTP server is temporarily down. It will probably get
      mended in a few days, when the server admin comes back from holiday :)

      Here you have a temporal copy of the README file.

      http://griho.udl.es/naval/README.txt

      --- Mardi Rollow <mardirollow@...> wrote:

      > I would like to download the README file from
      > www.mrunix.net/webalizer/.
      > When I try, it hangs up the browser. When I ftp from the command
      > prompt
      > and log in as anonymous, I am prompted for the password, either the
      > connection is closed or I get a partial message ("230- Welcome to our
      >
      > archive. If you have any problems, try using a ) and the connection
      > is
      > finally closed by the remote host.
      >
      > How can I get the README file?
      >
      > Thanks,