3421Re: [webalizer] Digest Number 987

  • waldo kitty
    Nov 16, 2005
      Ron Hoeflinger wrote:
      > I'm evaluating several statistics programs. I suspect the members of
      > this group prefer webalizer over the others (even those that are
      > free). Could anyone comment about their choice over the others
      > (particularly Awstats).

      i run both... it can't hurt and each shows you things that the other doesn't... besides, like any good bookkeeper, you
      use (at least) two methods of keeping your books so you can really tell what's going on from different points of view ;)

      --
      _\/
      (@@) Waldo Kitty, Waldo's Place USA

      ---
      Virus Database (VPS): 0546-3, 11/16/2005
      Tested on: 11/16/05 7:38:19 PM