3384Re: [webalizer] Webalizer not giving me search string table

    Nov 2, 2005
      Either you set to set the TopSearch line in your webalizer.conf or your
      web server is not logging the query strings in its logfiles.

      Can you copy/paste some lines from your web server log so we can see if
      the problem lays there? Preferibly some visits from google.

      --- isra_book <isra_book@...> wrote:

      > The people managing our website don't seem to know what to do to
      > correct this problem. Can someone tell me what needs to be done so
      > that the webalizer will display a table of top search strings?
      >
      > Thanks in advance

      http://farechase.yahoo.com
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic