3307Re: missing a day stats, do i have to re-run the stats for that month?

  • richmondsearain
    Aug 13, 2005
      so if for catch up the missing stats for the current month, i only
      need to remove the webalizer.current and re-run the logs for this
      monty day by day.

      webalizer.history is used for the info for the months before this
      current month?

      --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, Enric Naval <enventa2000@y...>

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic