3283Re: [webalizer] Re: No valid records found, for some virtual sites

    Jul 2, 2005
      There are realy only 3 reasons why you get 'no valid records found';

      1) Trying to process an invalid log file. Caused by specifing the wrong
      filename for the log file to use. An indication of this is the totals
      (at the end of processing) showing a huge number of 'bad' records.

      2) There really were no records found. Caused by either trying to process
      an empty log file, or if using incremental mode, trying to process a
      log file that does not contain any new records since last processing.

      3) There is a configuration error that causes all records to be ignored.
      An indication of this is in the totals (at the end of processing)
      showing a huge number of 'ignored' records.

      From what you write, it would seem that #3 above would be the culprit.
      Examine your config file for obvious errors (or send a copy here so
      others might look).