3222Re: [webalizer] conf files

    Apr 29, 2005
      ooops, sorry, Steven, I hadn't changed the date in the
      file. I update it regularly, with small aditions, like
      adding a searchengine or adding user agents, so maybe
      you didn't notice the changes.

      If anyone has made changes in the file, could you send
      the changed file to me? I may merge the changes in the
      file, you won't need to make the same changes the next
      time to get a new version. thankyou.

      I'm always looking for new things to add to the file.

      --- Stephen Block <steve@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > There was a server crash the other week which cost
      > me all my files and
      > stats, which was a bummer, but I'm rebuilding and I
      > was wondering what
      > people are using in their confs. I've used
      > http://griho.udl.es/webalizer/webalizer.conf.txt as
      > a base and made
      > modifications, but I notice that hasn't been touched
      > in a year so I
      > wondered if people had additions?
      >
      > Steve Block

      http://mail.yahoo.com