3191Problem: Statistics for a single subdirectory AND ignore sites?

  • lepetitprnc
    Apr 8, 2005

      I want to have statistics fvor a single subdirectory AND ignore
      traffic from my LAN (at the same time). To achieve this I have
      configured Webalizer like this:

      IgnoreSite localhost
      IgnoreSite 192.168.0.* (this is the internal address
      structure of my local network)
      IgnoreURL *
      IncludeURL /subdirectory of the user*

      Problem: As soon as I use the last command "IncludeURL
      /subdirectory..." the preceding IgnoreSite-commands seem to be ignored
      (= the traffic from the LAN gets included again into the statistics).
      Does anyone know a way to resolve this problem? Or is this a bug?

      Thank you very much for any help!