      From: Kristof [mailto:kristof.gooris@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 4:09 PM
      To: webalizer@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [webalizer] I will pay for help

      1) yes it is possibul. Just place the old log filex ex010101.log in
      the directory that webalizer uses.
      Then delete all files in the output dir and run webalizer again.

      2) yes you can.
      You have to create a config file for every website so youu have for example
      site1.conf
      site2.conf
      site3.conf

      If this is done create a batchfile with every several webalizers with option -c

      for example
      CONTENT of file RUNLOG.BAT
      webalizer.exe -c site1.bat
      webalizer.exe -c site2.bat
      webalizer.exe -c site3.bat

      Than place this batch file in your sheduler.
      If you have verry big log files it will take a lot of time to run them.
      Be patiens ;)

      byby
      Kristof