3170Re: [webalizer] I will pay for help

  • Kristof
    Apr 5, 2005
      Sorry for this mail.

      What you have to do 1ste is download the webalizer for windows
      http://www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer/Version2_1_10_RB02/webalizer2.01.10.RB02.english.zip

      unzip the file into the directory "webalizer" on your C
      now
      in this directory you will find a config script(sample.conf)
      you should in there specify some information used to run the webalizer program

      1)
      #OutputDir /var/lib/httpd/htdocs/usage
      the outputdir is the dir where the statistics will be generated in. So
      if you like to have it in c:\weblog1 for example just place
      OutputDir c:\weblog1
      in the config file
      2) #Incremental no
      uncomment and place set it on yes
      Incremental yes
      3) #HostName localhost
      should be
      HostName www.yourdomainname.be
      4) # FolderLog c:\wa001\logiis\
      should be
      FolderLog c:\directory_off_logfiles_from_your_webserver

      now if the config is done correctly you can start running it by the
      following command

      go to the dir where webalizer.exe file is in (the unzipped files)
      type following command
      webalizer.exe -c sample.conf

      Hope this helps ;)

      Greetz