3141Re: [webalizer] Help me understand Webalizer , pls !

    Mar 17 3:01 AM
      --- waldo kitty <wkitty42@...> wrote:

      > p_d_burton@... wrote:
      > > <quote>
      > > ok...
      > > quite easily... it counts the criteria needed...
      > > the source code is the final solution...
      > > </quote>
      > >
      > > Pardon me if this is off-topic, but haughty,
      > obtuse answers are not very conducive to
      > information-sharing.
      >
      > i don't know where you buy your answers from but
      > mine don't come with hauty and obtuse... i have to
      > add that... the
      > above is definitely not hauty or obtuse and i fail
      > to see how you came up with that attitude when no
      > attitude was
      > expressed at all...
      >
      > when it comes down to plain bare facts, the above
      > answer(s) are just like a bikini... they are short
      > and to the point...
      > they answer the original question(s), too! ;)

      Hello:

      Please relax and read this.

      FUNCTION answer_in_friendly_manner question eranswerer
      BEGIN
      //(this is written in pseudo-code)
      I believe that $answerer means that explaining
      accurately how webalizer generates reports is very
      long and that $answerer gets nothing from using
      several hours explaining matters that $questioner
      would understand way better if $questioner actually
      opened the source code with a text editor and examined
      it using his knowledge in C.;
      Once $questioner has gotten a hold of C language and
      actually made the effort to examine the source code,
      $questioner will be able to formulate more concrete
      questions that will have a higher probability of being
      answered by $answerer.;
      reference_URL(
      http://www.google.es/search?hl=es&q=how+to+make+intelligent+questions&btnG=B%C3%BAsqueda&meta=
      );
      END

      answer_in_friendly_manner( this.student,
      this.waldo_kitty )

      Make Yahoo! your home page
      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic