3132Trying to Create apache alias for webalizer output directory

  • soren625
    Mar 7, 2005

      I am trying to create an alias in httpd.conf like so:

      #
      # Webalizer usage statistics page
      #
      Alias /usage/ "/var/www/usage/"

      <Directory "/var/www/usage">
      AllowOverride All
      Options None
      Order allow,deny
      Allow from ALL
      </Directory>

      that will allow me to view usage statistics from the Web.

      However, when I restart apache with this alias added, I get this:

      Starting httpd: [Mon Mar 07 13:26:38 2005] [warn] The Alias directive
      in /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf at line 530 will probably never match
      because it overlaps an earlier Alias.

      I know this is not specifically a Webalizer issue, but I thought
      perhaps some of you Webalizer pros may have some experience in this
      matter.

      Thanks.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic