3100Re: [webalizer] exit pages

  • Dave Patton [DCP]
    Feb 4, 2005
      Greg wrote:
      > Hello:
      >
      > I work in a mid-size public library and we use
      > webalizer for our site which gets about 3000 visits a
      > day. The director of the library is interested in
      > using the 'exit pages' visit figures in order to try
      > and determine what parts of the site are being used.

      > Ideas? Do you simply use total hits as the best
      > indicator of which pages are being used the most?
      >
      > tx, Greg
      > Burnaby Public Library

      Burnaby BC? I'm in Kits ;-)

      You already have the logfiles, so in addition to what
      you can get from the various categories of webalizer
      stats, you could always process the logfiles and count
      the hits for all the pages on your site, and produce
      some graphs from that data.

      --
      Dave Patton
      http://www.confluence.org/