3099Re: [webalizer] exit pages

  • sracicot@nhbis.com
    Feb 4, 2005
      Greg,

      Exit pages will not tell you much. It will tell you what page your visitor
      last left, however not much else.

      To really understand your visitors you need to know what path they took
      throughout their visit and what sections/pages they visited. Then you
      would be able to update/modify the site to cater to the most people. And
      also learn what improvements that need to be done.

      Generally, you need to look at alot more than what webalizer can provide.
      You would need a more sophisicated method of understanding your traffic.
      2 tools that I highly recommend, for advanced analysis, would be Urchin
      and WebTrends.

      With these 2 tools you would be surprised as to what you can learn.

      Steve