3080Re: Error on run

  • jd_314159
    Jan 20, 2005
      It depends on how your script is written. May be the first error
      makes it to bail out. This I cannot really answer. How many websites
      have you tried to process manually? If more than one, then there may
      be something in the log files that got saved in webalizer.current
      (may be more than one) and triggers this behavior. I don't think 70+
      websites would be affected, but a couple can be (like a hacking
      attempt producing very long URLs, etc).

      --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, "ejdbroker" <ejdbroker@y...> wrote:

      > helpful suggestions. But there are 70+ sites each with their own
      > webalizer.current file, you think they are all corrupt? When i run
      > webalizer manually it pretty much immediatly errors out.....
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic