3078Re: [webalizer] Re: Error on run

    Jan 19, 2005
      Even better: first of all backup the whole stats
      directory!

      If you screw webalizer.current and re-run webalizer,
      you may accidentally delete the 2004 stats.....

      If you can't solve the problem, you'll always be on
      time to restart the stats from scratch starting in
      january 2005, and make a separate directory with the
      old 2004 stats.

      --- jd_314159 <jd_314159@...> wrote:

      > It seems that your webalizer.current got corrupted.
      > Open the file and
      > see if there's anything out of the ordinary (this
      > file can be quite
      > big, check if your editor can handle the size
      > first). It's supposed
      > to be a textual file. Then, backup the file and
      > delete it (or just
      > rename). Now you will be able to process the current
      > month again
      > (begin from January 1st).
      >
      > You might want to try doing this in a test directory
      > first, just to
      > see if it has anything to do with the content of one
      > of the logs.
      > Backing up existing files is always a good idea too.
      >

      > J.D.
      >
      > --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, "ejdbroker"
      > <ejdbroker@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hey all:
      > >
      > > Ever since the first of the year (may be
      > indicative, may be a
      > > coincience) my webalizer on my raq4 Cobalt server
      > hasnt run.
      > >
      > > Of course my clients are just now reporting it
      > (sigh)
      > >
      > > When i try to run it manually i get:
      > >
      > > Error: Unable to restore run data (13)
      > >
      > > Any ideas?