      De : matef@... [mailto:matef@...]
      Envoye : vendredi 2 mars 2001 12:45
      A : webalizer@yahoogroups.com
      Objet : [webalizer] Re: w2k Prof & Skipping Bad Record error

      --- In webalizer@y..., "Gokhan Evren" <gokhan@y...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      > I think it is most probably smthng to do with LogType. If you are
      sure that you set it to "iis" then check the line that calls the
      webalizer.exe. Is the location you give for the webalizer.conf
      includes that file? If the conf file does not exist at that location
      default settings are valid that means LogType considered as "clf".
      > Regards.
      > Gokhan Evren, Istanbul

      The webalizer.conf file is in the same dir. LogType is set to iis,
      and I start webalizer manually from command prompt. I tied it with "-
      c webalizer.conf" to be sure that this conf file is used, but it
      didn't work either.

      MateF
      Budapest

      Service.