3069resurrect January?

  • Brian Quinn
    Jan 10, 2005
      here's my issue. i don't care if it takes some manual labor to do either.

      We keep our webalizer stats for each year since 2001. I screwed up and the
      first few days of 2005 ran, and overwrote my Jan 2004 stats. I still have
      my January 2004 log files, along with most of the year, but i missing
      September, so i can't just re-run the whole year. Is there a way i can
      run just January, then somehow drop the other months on top of it, then
      just re-run December to update the images?

      Thanks

      Brian
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic