3048Limit Webalizer to a spec subdirectory

  • Sean Moran
    Jan 4, 2005
      I am looking to get specific hit/bandwidth info for a subdirectory in a
      virtual host.

      What is the most efficient way to configure webalizer to do this? I had
      orginally planned on using grep to create a new log file from the whole
      access_log for each subdirectory, but perhaps I could just use the
      Hide/Ignore/Include options in the .conf?

      Logically, I can think of doing a hide on everything, then just
      including files under the path /clients/client1

      ?

      Thanks for any help or examples...I am digging through the manual but
      thought I would use all sources.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic