3021Re: Webalizer and Plesk

  • jd_314159
    Dec 6, 2004
      What happens after Webalizer reports the error? Does it crash?

      Try feeding Webalizer with log files one by one (chronologically) -
      if it's just one file that's giving you trouble, you may be able to
      skip it.

      J.D.

      --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, "Hannah Andersen" <hannah@i...>
      wrote:
      > Hello Everyone,
      >
      > We have a dedicated server with ServerBeach that is running Plesk
      and Webalizer. We have had nothing but trouble with this combination
      from the start and ServerBeach is no help what so ever.

      > Server: RedHat 7.3 Plesk 5
      >
      > 1. Webalizer stopped working. Then ServerBeach suggested that we
      remove the 00webalizer from the cron.daily and run Webalizer via a
      cronjob. This sort of works, but now Plesk is not being updated with
      the stats.

      > 2. Webalizer is giving stats for Jan. - July for a Domain when the
      domain did not go up until Aug.

      > 3. Webalizer seems to be complaining about truncation of log files
      and oversized log files.

      > Any suggestions, questions, and assistance all-a-round would be
      greatly appreciated.

      > Sincerely,
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic