      From: Kristof [mailto:kristof.gooris@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 10:50
      To: webalizer@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [webalizer] size calculation

      Hello,

      I have a problem with the windows version off webalizer.

      after processing the log files the size in Kbytes are mensioned in
      bytes(in the image)

      correctly monthly banthwith = 2000000 byte so 2000Kbyte

      it shows in the image 2000000 kbyte

      Does someone has the same problem or someone that has a solution for
      this problem?

      Thx

      ttp://www.webalizer.org

      Yahoo! Groups Links