2944Re: GeoIP and Cobalt Linux

  • ejdbroker
    Oct 5, 2004
      So should What should i download, the full geoIP or the patch for
      webalizer? Where do i see what my $HOME is?

      --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, "Stanislaw Pusep"
      <stanis@l...> wrote:
      > Hello!
      > There's no need to reinstall Webalizer to enable GeoIP feature.
      Webalizer and geolizer can coexist in *different directories*. You
      can simply place geolizer static executable anywhere in your
      $HOME; no root is needed for that. You can even share the same
      config, in case you specify GeoIP database location through
      parameter.

      Is there
      > > a way to patch up the current installation or will i have to
      reinstall
      > > webalizer?
      > >
      > > Also, if anyone is vaguely familiar with RaQ's I was
      wondering why the
      > > pkg at pkgmaster.com installs webalizer without a
      webalizer.conf file?
      > > How does the program run?