2938Re: Can not find redirected URLs in the URL - List

  • Volker Schmidt-Kuczaty
    Sep 29, 2004
      I'm working with webalizer on Linux.
      The logfiles are created daily and with the -i Option put into the
      webalizer.
      The status-code for the interesting lines = 302 and a logline looks like:
      nn.nn.nn.nn www.internal.domain.com - [20/Sep/2004:11:25:51 +0200]
      "GET /GUD HTTP/1.1" 302 360 "-" "Mozilla/4.0 (
      compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; Q312461; .NET CLR 1.0.3705)"
      (I have slightly modified the standard apache log file format to get
      the virtual host for further processing)
      I see in the overall statistics that for month september there are
      currently: "Code 302 - Found 19155 " (directly pasted from output)
      Therefore I assume the URL's are counted correctly.
      I also use a config-File with a param: AllURLs yes and I
      expected to find URLs with /GUD in that list. But in that list I can
      not find them. But this would be a very helpful information for me.
      Just to see which redirects are used and which ones are superflous.

      --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, Enric Naval <enventa2000@y...> wrote:
      > Look at the original logfiles. Do the redirected URLs
      > appear there?
      >
      > If they don't appear there, they won't appear in
      > webalizer.
      >
      > If they do, then we need more info. Could you
      > copy&paste one the log lines where the redirected URL
      > appears, or simply tell us the status code that
      > appears in that line?
      >

      > --- Volker Schmidt-Kuczaty
      > <volker.schmidt-kuczaty@w...> wrote:
      >
      > > Hi,
      > > maybe I'am a little bit stupid, but I haven't found
      > > redirected URLs in
      > > the URL - List generated with webalizer. I can see
      > > that this URL's are
      > > accounted but neither in the "View all URLs" list
      > > nor in the dumped
      > > URLs file I can find them.
      > > Must I use a special flag or param in the config
      > > file to see this URLs.
      > >
      > > Any help would be appreciated.
      > >
      > > Best regards
      > > Volker