2935Re: [webalizer] Can not find redirected URLs in the URL - List

    Sep 28, 2004
      Look at the original logfiles. Do the redirected URLs
      appear there?

      If they don't appear there, they won't appear in
      webalizer.

      If they do, then we need more info. Could you
      copy&paste one the log lines where the redirected URL
      appears, or simply tell us the status code that
      appears in that line?

      --- Volker Schmidt-Kuczaty
      <volker.schmidt-kuczaty@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > maybe I'am a little bit stupid, but I haven't found
      > redirected URLs in
      > the URL - List generated with webalizer. I can see
      > that this URL's are
      > accounted but neither in the "View all URLs" list
      > nor in the dumped
      > URLs file I can find them.
      > Must I use a special flag or param in the config
      > file to see this URLs.
      >
      > Any help would be appreciated.
      >
      > Best regards
      > Volker