2758Webalizer counts hits from my LAN - how to stop this....?

  • Guy Merritt
    Jun 1, 2004
      Is there a way to make Webalizer stop counting hits from a LAN Windows box - uncommenting the"Hide Site localhost", as far as I know, wouldn't be the answer (since that refers to the Linux box on which Webalizer is running).  I've got a handy deal called AXS administrator that has an "ignore list" where you can enter NAT numbers of boxes, domain names, etc.  Webalizer is cooler, actually, and I use it for 4 sites but the stats don't mean much because if I edit a page and then hit the page a dozen times from Windows I've got wildly skewed results.........

      Thanks guys..............

      Guy Merritt
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic