2756query abt log files

  • simon benedict
    May 31 11:02 PM

      I am running patched webalizer and everything working perfectly OK
      but i have a query.

      webalizer is running on a linux box and the log file is generated by IIS which I have a auto ftp script doint the ftp of my IIS log file to the linux box.

      the log file which is generated by IIS is set to option unlimited size.

      and everything works perfect

      the log file is growing at a very high rate than expected .

      I want to have it weekly or perhaps monthly but how do I set up webalizer so I dont loose my earlier weekly or monthly graphs and which log file i have to use to generated the statistics

      thanks and regards

      simon

      Do you Yahoo!?