2731Re: [webalizer] Inherited Config

    May 19, 2004
      --- "Bradford L. Barrett" <brad@...> wrote:

      > AllURLs yes

      This creates a complete list that you can use, but you
      may need to create a "nice looking" list, so that
      other people (clientes or supervisors), may easily
      find the info they are looking for. You sometimes need
      to chew the information for them, so you could grep
      the file the list is in and create a nice report.

      If you give them that list and tell them to search for
      the URL by hand, they will probably never do it,
      because there is so much info in it that they will
      feel overhelmed.

      > --
      >
      > On Wed, 19 May 2004, Tim Chetelat wrote:
      >
      > > Hey everyone. First question here... I inherited
      > an existing site /
      > > webalizer install. The only thing I need to do
      > right now is have it report
      > > on 1 or 2 pages in addition to the Top 20 that
      > show up now. What do I need
      > > to do, to have it report stats on individual
      > pages? Any help would be
      > > greatly appreciated, thank you!
      > >
      > > Tim Chetelat
      > > tim@...
      > > http://www.twisted-reality.com/

      > > Webalizer for NT:
      > http://www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer/
      > >

      > > ttp://www.webalizer.org
      > > Webalizer for NT:
      > http://www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer/
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > >

      > --
      > Bradford L. Barrett
      > brad@...
      > A free electron in a sea of neutrons DoD#1750
      > KD4NAW
      >
      > The only thing Micro$oft has done for society, is
      > make people

      =====
      GRIHO enhanced webalizer.conf

      http://promo.yahoo.com/sbc/