2722webalizer question

  • t_stangel@yahoo.com
    May 18, 2004
      hey there,
      i have a very unusual problem with webalizer. well im not sure its webalizer at all but that is where the problem seems to be comming from. every week or so, one of my hostees stats directory gets renamed from "stats/" to "etc/". then the cron daemon goes nuts and emails me about it. it only gets more confusing when the stats directory is still there but its empty.
      each one of my hostees have separate logs so i have a simple perl script which processes them all every hour in the cron.hourly directory. the system is redhat 8 and it has only happened to one hostee. thanks for the help in advance!

      Do you Yahoo!?