2719process squid log files

  • simon benedict
    May 16, 2004

      hi,

      I have recently used webalizer to process my squid log files and there are 2 queries i want to clearify

      i am using the patched webalizer and when I run it i get the below errors . the squid access.log file size was about 9 mb

      1) Warning: Truncating oversized request field
      Skipping bad record (50155)
      Warning: Truncating oversized request field [50236]
      Warning: Truncating oversized request field [50915]
      Warning: Truncating oversized request field [51177]

      2) the countries option show unresolved/unknown 100 %

      do i need to make any changes in my squid.conf file

      appreciate your help

      thanks and regards

      simon

      Do you Yahoo!?