2718How do I track dynamic pages?

  • forphil75
    May 13, 2004
      I need to track dynamic pages for both a php site and a CF site. What I mean is I have a
      "list" page with several images. When I click on an image, I get a detail page with
      information about the image. All this is database driven. So my list page is list.php and
      my detail page is detail.php?id=123 (for example). So I need to know how many times
      database record 123 (id=123) was viewed. How do I set Webalizer to track this? I know
      Web Tredns can do this sort of thing.

      Thanks!

      forphil
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic