2645Re: 3 log files question..

  • enventa2000
    Apr 6, 2004
      You can make the separate stats as usual. To make stats from all 3
      sites, you can run a script that will merge the 3 logs and create a
      new super-logfile. You can then run webalizer on the super-logfile.
      Myself I want to do a script like that to merge two logs from two
      different servers, but it's kind of difficult (read "daunting"). All
      entries will have to be sorted by date so webalizer will not screw the
      stats. The "sort" command won't help here. Perhaps you may find
      something in google...

      --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, Tommy Tran <hct2242000@y...> wrote:
      > I have 3 log files for virtual hosts. Now want to setup webalizer to
      monitor all 3 logs file at the same folder And also monitor each log
      file separate. Is it possible to do that?
      > If yes, how to set it up?
      >
      > Thank you

      > Yahoo! Small Business $15K Web Design Giveaway - Enter today
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic