2562RE: [webalizer] webalizer for redhat 9

    Mar 6 7:57 AM
      > My question: I lost some days stats, but I archived the logs. Can I process
      > them without messing my stats?

      You cannot go back and process missed days if you use incremental mode.
      You need to remove the incremental data file (default: webalizer.current)
      and re-process your logs from the start of the month. If you don't use
      incremental mode (which 99.999% of the web sites out there should not be
      using), then you just need to re-process your monthly log.