2559Multiple V-Host logs

  • Ashwin Kutty
    Mar 4, 2004
      I have a lot of Virtual Host's logging to the same combined log files. Is
      there anyway for webalizer to read those logs (apache - combined logs) and
      at the very least give the stats on the directory it is being read from
      even if not seperately from the different domains? I know for multiple
      virtual hosts it is recommended to have seperate logs and seperate confs
      and therefore seperate instances of webalizer run for different reports,
      but if I just wanted it by directory of the main server, would that be
      possible to include it?

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic