2430Re: Please help... I'm stuck and clueless!

  • jlyandco
    Jan 10, 2004
      Brad,

      You are absolutely awesome! I love your attitude... it is obvious that
      you have a servant's heart in the way that you so willingly provide
      help to all of us. And your position on Micro$oft is echoed from my
      corner as well!

      Here's hoping that you get a few extra jewels in your heavenly crown,
      and that you win a major lottery in the meantime!

      Thanks a googleplex!
      Jeff