2333RE: [webalizer] make issue ?

    Sep 18, 2003
      The webalizer only supports CLF (common), combined, wu-ftp format, squid,
      W3C and native IIS logs. I suspect you have a weird format where you are
      recording the vhost name in the middle instead of the end of the record
      (if it's on the end, things will still work.. the vhost name will be
      ignored).

      --

      On Thu, 18 Sep 2003, Florent Gilain wrote:

      > Just one precision :
      >
      > if i just tell Apache to use "common" log format, all is working perfectly,
      > but if i try to use my customized log format, i doesn't...
      >
      > Florent

      How do you give Microsoft the benefit of the doubt when you
      know that if you were to throw it in a room with truth, you'd
      risk a matter/anti-matter explosion? -- Nicholas Petreley IDG
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic