2130Running Concurrent webalizers (win32)

  • Chuck Lee
    Jun 5, 2003
      Hi all,

      I'm trying to write a script that will spawn multiple instances of webalizer
      in order to speed up the compile times of a 600 domain server. Problem is,
      I'm running into a "The process cannot access the file because it is being
      used by another process." error. I had originally copied and renamed
      webalizer.exe into webalizer_1.exe, webalizer_2.exe, webalizer_3.exe. Now I
      suspect another file is being locked. Does anyone have any ideas which file
      this might be and if there's any possible way around this? I'm thinking of
      just creating multiple application directories and running it that way but I
      would rather not.

      thanks
      Chuck

      Chuck Lee