      From: Ola Fjallman
      Sent: den 21 mars 2003 17:12
      To: Ola Fjallman; webalizer
      Subject: Problems with number of Visits in partial log file

      Hello,
      I have Iplanet webserver (e.g. Netscape) and analyzing the whole access
      file, gives me somewhat reasonable number of Visits,
      but when I try to make partial logfiles, for keeping track of just a
      couple of pages, I always end up with zero visits.

      Why is that? The time-period in my partial logfile is over several
      months.

      I have checked my little script that splits the URL's to different
      files, and there is nothing wrong with it.
      It copies out the entire row for each access containing my specified
      URL's

      I don't have regular extensions, like htm or html on my links. It's more

      like : ...showdoc=DocId=1000 ....
      I have added ?=& as qualified link characters, and it works fine.

      Regards,
      Ola
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic