1909webalizer

  • Hong Tian
    Feb 26, 2003

      I use the binary code of Webalizer-2.01-10 to Apache server on Solaris 8. I
      can display the statistics for http://www.test.ias.edu (ServerRoot is
      /usr/local/apache/htdocs).

      Now each subsite under http://www.test.ias.edu such as
      http://www.test.ias.edu/group1 (/usr/local/apache/htdocs/group1) and
      http://www.test.ias.edu/group2 (/usr/local/apache/htdocs/group2 don't need
      the statistics of http://www.test.ias.edu, they only want to know their own
      group statistics information. By README file: "To only display totals for a
      particular directory, use GroupURL and HideURL with the same value (is:
      '/help/*')", I added the followings on webalizer.conf:

      GroupURL /usr/local/apache/htdocs/group1/*
      HideURL /usr/local/apache/htdocs/group1/*

      GroupURL /usr/local/apache/htdocs/group2/*
      HideURL /usr/local/apache/htdocs/group2/*

      But it doesn't work well. Do you know how to display a particular directory
      on Webalizer?

      Thanks,
      Hong
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic