1886RE: [webalizer] Success in installing on a Windows 2000 / IIS machine?

  • kim minh huynh
    Feb 8, 2003
      Here is what i got when trying Webalizer on Win IIS

      C:\Inetpub>webalizer1 -c webalizer1.conf
      Webalizer V2.01-09-RB07 (Windows NT 5.0 Service Pack 3) French
      Using DNS cache file c:\inetpub\log\dns_cache.db
      Creating output in c:\inetpub\log\
      Hostname for reports is 'http:\\hkm78.gotdns.com'
      Reading history file... c:\inetpub\log\webalizer.hist
      >>>Previous run data not found...
      Using logfile c:\inetpub\log\access_log (clf)
      >>>No valid records found!

      Two webalizer.conf are joint here,
      the first one sent out what you see above,the second one sent nothing.

      What is the problem, please help ??

      http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic