      From: David Notik [mailto:dave@...]
      Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 3:12 PM
      To: webalizer@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [webalizer] Success in installing on a Windows 2000 / IIS machine?

      Ok, so I’m able to run it from the command line against ONE log and it generates a report for that ONE log (See Below).  But how do I set it up so it generates reports every few hours and keeps everything up to date on its own?

      --Dave

      ----

      C:\Aurora\Webalizer2>webalizer C:\WINNT\system32\LogFiles\W3SVC3\ex020919.log

      Webalizer V2.01-09-RB07 (Windows NT 5.0 Service Pack 3) English

      Creating output in c:\Aurora\WebSite\Stats

      Hostname for reports is 'www.jpay.com'

      Reading history file... webalizer.hist

      Using logfile C:\WINNT\system32\LogFiles\W3SVC3\ex020919.log (IIS-W3C (IIS4,IIS5

      ,...))

      Skipping Microsof IIS header record

      Skipping Microsof IIS header record

      Skipping Microsof IIS header record

      Skipping Microsof IIS header record

      Generating report for September 2002

      Generating summary report

      Saving history information...

      1635 records (4 ignored) in 0.00 seconds