1825Re: quick check

  • fribse2002 <fribse2002@yahoo.dk>
    Jan 7, 2003
      --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, "Luc I. Suryo" <luc@s...> wrote:

      > > can you show online example
      > > may be timezone will help me...
      >
      > well this one is the same timezone (US/Central == America/Chicago)
      as the server

      > http://www.suryo.biz/trafficreport
      > and this one in Central Europe
      > http://www.blackangels.org/trafficreport
      > there is no password yet but it will be password protected around
      noon!
      > let me know what you think...
      > also i do not have everything logged...

      Hi Luc

      Now that you are modifying code :-) I don't know anything about
      coding, but have stumbled upon some shortages for the
      Apache/Webalizer combo.
      Webalizer doesn't process spaces in GroupAgent. As Apache logs MSIE 6
      as ' MSIE 6.something' it can't show versions of MSIE. On IIS it
      shows the version string as '+MSIE+6.something', so there the problem
      doesn't occur.
      As the answer from Barrett was a short 'webalizer isn't made for
      that', I'm a bit stuck, and it would be nice if webalizer could
      process these lines correctly as well.

      Kenneth
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic